THE LOWER (MAIN) BLUE OAKS LAUNCH RAMP IS OPEN.

Search form

Mar
13

THE LOWER (MAIN) BLUE OAKS LAUNCH RAMP IS OPEN.

The lake level has dropped enough to re-open up this ramp for vessel launch. LAKE LEVELS MAY RISE AGAIN, SO NO OVERNIGHT PARKING IS PERMITTED IN THIS LOWER BLUE OAKS LAUNCH RAMP PARKING LOT.

"Don Pedro" was actually a mid-1800’s land owner of French descent, named Pierre Sainsevain. He was known as Don Pedro by the Mexicans in the area. The land he owned along the Tuolumne River included Don Pedro Bar which is now inundated by Don Pedro Lake.